Monday, January 07, 2008

What Now?????

As I was attending to my busy routine at work, just about to pack and get ready to go home.....PW called....

PW: Hey buy some eggs....we're out.
bogus9394: No prob....why you sound so stress??
PW: Don't ask.....the sink in the kitchen is block again.....
bogus9394: ohhhh small problem (after going through the Fountain of Shit last year, this one is just a piece of cake).
PW: You SURE???
bogus9394: No worries.....I did a survey....I have 3 great steps to get things flowing again.
PW: OK...Come back quick.




* The Kitchen sinks......just renovated those 2 years ago......




* The complicated pipe work.......NO FILTER!!!!! DAMN.....




* The equipments I bought......as easy as 1,2,3.................




* FIRST, pour the chemical to a drained sink....leave it for 30 minutes......




* NEXT, penetrate the blockage with the so-called German made specially designed wire.......




* LASTLY, the conventional plumbing method.....I bought 2....2 sinks are linked together ma....I am now the PUMPMAN!!!!!!
After those pouring........
After those pushing and pulling.........
After those pumping and pumping and pumping..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KNNCCB.........PKM....



* I gave up......wait for the plumber tomorrow!!!!!
.
.Happy New Year my ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

kateong said...

dear Plumber bagus, next time dun waste ur time lah. the yellow pages always the best way to find Professional!

Christina Kim said...

Awww.....shucks, sorry to hear that it didn't work:(
Good luck with the plumber!:D (maybe you can pick up some skills from him;)

BOGUS said...

hahahaha thanks guys.....now it is flowing like my saliva when I'm sleeping hahahaha HAIL THE PLUMBER!!!

Allan said...

Oh, look at your last picture...
Your 6 pax become 1 big pax ...

Thought you can become a Sexy Plumber, but now you are a F**king Fat Plumber...

Muahah...

BOGUS said...

hahahaha come on allan...6 paxs itu history lama liao...let bygones be bygones....hahaha