Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Strenuous Saturday.......

Attended my company's AGM in the morning. Then drove all the way to Batu Ferringhi to meet up with TengHui and then Annual dinner to wrap it up......It has been 2 years since we last met........TengHui and I were so close once, they thought we were gay......




* Till today he said I won the DJ competition because he didn't participate....hahahaha......Till we meet again dude......Just in case anyone mistaken - Seated Left = TengHui, Seated Right = Fern.....



Next, proceed to the company annual dinner by the beach.............



* Monkeys posing..............




* Trying to take a quality picture with Gil.........too bad Gwen decided to be the wallpaper.....



* Free Food = Good Food......


* My Team 2008.....abit retarted but still okay......




* Something for me to chew on......spaghetti, fried rice, smoked salmon, hotdogs, chicken salad, grill fish....all in 1 plate.....I tend to eat more during dinner....growing age ma......





* I was given a chance to adress the crowd........




* Looks more like a presidential campaign.........look out Pak Lah.....here comes your competitor...




* and I ended my speech with the long awaited trademark pose.........



* Carl had his time too.........he seemed to enjoy the event more than the rest....




* He didn't want to leave the resort........need security to get him down from the coconut tree.....

No comments: