Thursday, January 17, 2008

What Went Wrong???

As I was browsing through the daily I saw something really catchy.......A lady threatens to expose a guy's semi naked photo if he doesn't return her passport and guess what!!! That guy gave in!!!!!......Is the world changing?? Female dominance?? Men getting stupider by the day? or most guys turned fag?? Its only semi nude dude.......Uncle Chua was in his birthday suit when he had his box-office movie made.....and he's still damn proud of it (I think he is) <- That's a man......



* This guy doesn't deserve a d*ck!!!!..........

What happened to the good old days???




* Where man held tight to his beloved bike to bed and the wife slept outside.......





* Where the nursery rhyme went something like.....RowRowRow the boat, while I enjoy my ciggiesssss............




* Where the only house chore a man ever needed to do was to walk his wife to and from the market.........






* Where the true meaning of ' HONEY, GRAB ME A BEER!!!!' was relevant instead of 'SHUT UP!! I am making dinner'......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let me cut it out straight, this is not a sexist post....those fairy tale pictures above will only happen either in your dream or if you're living a life a thousand years ago......just a reminder to all guys out there......BUCK UP or you'll be the one rowing the boat.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't discriminate in favor of my gender......all I am trying to say is when my wife is carrying my beer, I will carry it with her as well.........this is what love is all about..........



* This is me in 40 years..............................

No comments: