Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Malaysian and Sex Scandal.......

My very first post in 2008. I got the urge to blog right after I read the latest so-called scandal in the newspaper and after listening to the news on TV3. Dr. Chua seems to be in a middle of a deep shit because he appeared in a DVD purported having sex with a personal friend.

.

.

After the brief introduction, let me assure you that it is never my intention to analyse or give my comment on what he did. I am more interested in asking why wasn't the hotel with CCTVs installed in a room being held responsible? Isn't that a violation of human rights.....I don't want my honeymoon act to be the best selling DVD in near future don't you agree? Instead most Malaysians are asking for an answer to his so-called immoral scandal...(If sex is unacceptable to you, then you MUST be a Test-Tube baby...a product of masturbation). People wanna have sex why you all so sibuk....

.


.

The point it is, we are always asking and doing the wrong thing. Before I could upload the post then I heard something about Putera UMNO wanna use the Mat Rempits to ferry voters from rural areas unreachable by cars. I laugh even louder......hahaha this is what I call maximum stupidity........but anyway that is not the point......Don't get me wrong, I am never a political guy. Just curious why wasn't the name of the hotel mentioned? And as for the Mat Rempit proposal.....that was just for laugh.....

Right after hearing a comment given by Prof. Khoo who stated that a resignation would be appropriate for Dr. Chua at this stage, I started laughing and asked PW.... "Why 1 old man f*cked, hundred over people wanna analyze?" Malaysia Boleh!!!!!

No comments: