Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year.......

I stumbled across a brochure from a new supermarket near my work place just the other day. Check out what I found..........a simple piece of printed paper without any quality of distinction......check it out for yourself......



* Baju Lelaki TANGAN PENDEK!!!!!!!! walauehhhh I assume they'll be selling the Seluar Dalam Lelaki Kotek Pendek.......




* Simple sentence with a hell lot of errors....nvm......If you're facing a robber, What will you do?? RUN LA OF COURSE.....or fight the robber with your RM88 pepper spray and be in the front page the next day and in the obituary the following??


By the way, Chinese New Year is just around the corner.....I'll like to wish all dudes and dudesses out there......... Gong Xi Fatt Chai......



* Be courteous on the road, if you're stuck in a jam.....just press on to your carhonk until the traffic is smooth......(Hand gestures apply only when necessary)




* Have a great new year!!!!!! I'll be back.............................................

3 comments:

Nicholas Key said...

I think the shop is trying to sell short sleeves shirts.

Tangan pendek ... :P

sitynuress said...

gong xi fa chai!!!
send regards to the bercham clan ok!!
take care and save journey

BOGUS said...

hehehe gong xi fa chai to you too Kak Sity........

Nick, I think u're right....damn embarassing...