Friday, February 22, 2008

I Will be a Millionaire!!!!

On this coming Sunday, I'll be a millionaire...YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!! RICH RICH RICH........Lock and Load....all ready to go..........




* Check out all those cash.....OMFG.....if only they were real in MYWORLD......ishhhhhh




* 100k each.....I can't even earn that in a year....DAMN!!!!....




* To be safe.....To be REALLY safe...charcoal pills, panadols, flu meds, aspirins, ORS, chinese herbal pills, diarrhea pills & MINYAK CAP KAPAK....




* My luggage.....a pair of leather shoes, tie, 7 briefs, 2 slacks, 1 jeans, 4 pairs of shirts, 3 Ts, 1 tripod, 8 company brochures, 5 paper bags, 2 pairs of socks and a red cap.....





* First outing without my haversack.....business trip ma...don't wanna get my shirts all jumbled up......camera bag - CHECKED, Laptop bag - CHECKED & Luggage bag - CHECKED........
.
.
.
.
More to come on the trip. Hopefully can online from the hotel...........Bon Voyage!!!!
.
I'll Be Backkkkkkk..............

2 comments:

Allan said...

* To be safe.....To be REALLY safe...charcoal pills, panadols, flu meds, aspirins, ORS, chinese herbal pills, diarrhea pills & MINYAK CAP KAPAK....

MISSING CONDOM

BOGUS said...

hahahahaha ohhh shit i forgot that....hahahaha...