Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lost and Hopefully Found..........

I believe some of us have heard about missing cars, missing phones and lately even missing kid. Reward will be given for item/person found etc........

As I was going through blogs today I found out that JieJie and JieFu have something gone missing lately as well......I might be underexposed so this is the first time I heard about MISSING BOAT!!!!.


Being a great brother, I told JieJie I'll publish their beloved missing boat to help them out......


* Hopefully the wide range of viewers could help.....

Description
ID : KINKIE & JENNIE
DESCRIPTION : AS SHOWN BELOW
DATE OF BIRTH : AUGUST 2007
LAST SEEN : THE MARINA , PORT DICKSON
NOTE!!!!
JieJie said an attractive monentary reward will be given to those who found their boat (Don't ask me how much....I didn't ask her).



* I still didn't get the chance to try it out yet.....alamak......




* Hope they'll find it soon.....
.
.
.
.
.
By the way, I was wacthing a movie just the other day and I heard this GREAT quote..........
.
.
"Woke up, felt like shit.....Went to work, felt like shit........at least with a hangover you're feeling something"
.
.
All the best to JieJie and JieFu in getting their boat back......

2 comments:

Allan said...

Told you already don't messy with Seremban guy..

Damn, Seremban really that unsafe?

BOGUS said...

hahahaaha yea.....niasing...kenot harap langsung....