Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am in Jakarta......

Took a flight at one of the lousiest airport I've ever stepped foot on......my virgin flight with a low cost carrier...JieJie told me to get ready to run as there will be no seating allocated. She was RIGHT!!!......and JieJie said the only thing you're ever gonna do when you're on the flight is to PRAY!!!! Once again...she was right....hahahaha



* As I was checking in my luggage, getting my boarding pass, cocking around the airport, I saw...................


THIS!!!


* OVERWEIGHT.....KNS....not even there yet....just about to depart also kena!!! Too embarassed to try out JieFu's flying tips......ask the counter to wait...go to the restroom and put on as many clothes and pants as possible from your luggage bag....then weight again...




* The flight was only 2 hours.........Rain, flood, Jams aka 'MACHEK' as predicted....




* Welcome to Taj Mahal........Mari Mari.....




* Right after checking in, Nicus and I groomed ourself and went out for a stroll to the city....so-called partial vacation....




* Could you see the word 'WC' on the door??? WC = Toilet in China but I'm not sure if its the same around here......




* Now you know why was I confused???




* To be fair, they do have some shopping complexes which will put MidValley/Pavillion/Queensbay/etc to shame.......




* Dear EEWei, I FOUND IT!!!!!! hahaha....




* I was just asking them about any nearest branch to the airport and I swear I can't understand shit on their reply. I resorted back to English instead...ahhhhh and then everything was back to normal........sorry bro airport tarak branch.....




* Just for your viewing pleasure....I bought all possible flavours available....after paying only did I realised I don't like donuts....hahahaha......give it to clients lo....




* Dear EEWei, I will chew the donuts on your behalf....too bad it only lasts for 3 days before turning bad.....




* Back to reality...I am on a business trip........okay ET....suck me in!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bogus, snap more photo of your accommodation ... hahaha ..

Kenny SMT

BOGUS said...

alrite dude...no prob....the hotel is nice just the place abit dissappointing...hehehe