Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My CNY - Part 2........

After the hectic schedule in Penang, everyone headed back to Ipoh to celebrate the 2nd part of Chinese New Year.......while the rest of the family was getting ready for the reunion dinner at home, some were busy cam whoring and mending their own business....



* KitKit and JieJie cam whoring while everyone was busy preparing....ishhhh......What bout me?? I was doing something really useful while some were busy killing time......I WAS SNAPPING PICTURES!!!!! Useful enough???




* MengWai and MeiMei were busy entertaining each other............




* Time for 'YeeSang'.......cousin Sim and his gf joined in this year........great timing bro.....come come...makan makan.....






* All the best for year of the Rat guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!



* Everyone hanging out to have their dinner digested.......getting ready for round 2.....JieFu, KitKit and I were going clubbing..........yea...long time no club...but all 3 of us will be going to the same place seperately and with a different bunch of friends.....Too bad JieJie had to stay back and watch after the kids...hehehe......




* My Ride for the night....Nikki's new car......if you're in your mid twenties and doing really really well, this is how your car should look like........DAMN.......

After chilling out till dawn, once again everyone got themselves ready for the LION DANCE. This time, I requested for 2 Lions instead of 1.....bored with a single lion....same trick every year....being blessed with an IQ of over 140, I suggested we try something different this year........



* Check out the beer bottle on the floor.....since I'm no longer addicted to alcohol, I was trying to let the others do the drinking........




* KNS!!!!!!! lion also can get drunk.............will try liquor next year......




* MengWai waving goodbye to the lion dance troop.......


I assume you guys still remember how pissed-off was I last year cleaning up the mess left over by the performing troop......but this year around, I had my apprentices doing it for me instead......
2007.............
* Kannehhhhh..................



2008.................

* Worth every penny spent on their toys.........




* Lastly, family photo 2008...............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many people, but the "Yu Shan" plate so small ... hahaha

Kenny SMT

BOGUS said...

hahaha cut cost la kenny...recession coming liao....good for looking and not for eating ma...

Anonymous said...

DAMN! I LIKE NIKKI'S CAR! Btw Bogus, after reading some of your posts, I kinda like them.. silly but entertaining..Good job mate! Cheers!

Michelle KC1

BOGUS said...

hahaha...i like nikki's car too...hahaha thanks for reading michelle....enjoy~~~