Monday, March 24, 2008

Best 20 minutes of the day.....

JieJie and I had a skype chat earlier....we had an experiment - "Check if MW could regconize me".........and he DID....kept on calling me the moment he saw my face on the screen......hahahaha so happy to hear his voice.....jumping up and down...all excited seeing his uncle on the screen....I promised him another session of all he could grap (toys) the next time we meet.....its all worth it....


* All ready for bed............



* MeiMei's hair is so long now...........MW looking stoned from the medicines he took....



* JieJie playing her part.....as a wallpaper!!!!




* MW asking me to have a bite on his bolster.....




* High FIVE.....hahaha......




* MW and MeiMei showing me their dancing skills.....how cute......
.
.
.
20 minutes spent.......best moment of the day!!!!!!

No comments: