Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Love Family Outings......

Papa, Mama, JieJie, JieFu, KitKit, MWai and MeiMei came over this weekend to attend cousin Shyan's wedding. It has been a freakishly busy weekend but yet well spent.....Before the dinner we went for a leisure stroll in the mall....



* As usual, the guys will have to wait for the ladies......




* The first and second lady scouting for their rightful outfit.......




* I'd rather take MWai to do some shoppings of our own.......I promised him on all he could grab session at the toy department.....




* Another toy train..........


I wanted to get KitKit a new watch but before I swap my credit card to the ever so hungry credit machine, KitKit has some sacrifices to do in order to redeem the gift.......



* Anxiously awaiting for the ritual to start..........




* I always hated his hair that way......




* This hair cut didn't only cost me Rm12.......it would be an additional RM325 for the swatch he took away later......

It is always nice to have them coming over once in a while.....I'll need to do some serious saving this coming month. Why? Okay let me break it down....
1. Lunch with family - RM 150
2. KitKit's watch + Hair cut - RM 337
3. Toys for the kids - RM 80

GRAND TOTAL = RM 567.00
* Luckily when Papa wanted my credit card to pay for the 2 pairs of shoes he wanted to buy, I just whistled a funny tune and hastily walked away.....saved few hundreds there....yeaaaa.....


* At the end of the day, JieJie presented me with my new Tag.....so everything I spent earlier was well worth it....hahahaha I got a new watch too.......
.
.
.
I Love My family..........

No comments: