Monday, March 10, 2008

My Sacred Vote.........

On the 8th of March 2008, I embarked on a journey to cast my very first vote. Who did I vote for??? I was having a split mind on the polling day but then.............a member from the ruling party guided me to the polling station and said........ "UNCLE!!! remember this sign and put a cross on it ya".....



* KNNBCCB......the lady was 40+ and she's calling me UNCLE.....at that moment I knew who I am NOT voting for......




* Better refer to the EC to tell me my polling station......at least they're not calling me UNCLE......niasing....phik chik!!!!




* First cam-whoring session at an official event.....the policeman guarding the entrance said he'll shoot me if I cam-whore with my polling ballot..(Just Kidding.....)


Today, people has been talking about the great swing....the tsunami effect from the results and monkeys were put on TVs to do the analysis as though they were so hell of a great......but nevermind that......I am not a supporter to any political party, just exercising my fair share of freedom in this country.....My only believe is that no political party in Malaysia deserve a 2/3 majority in the parliment....
The news has it that Perak will now have a MB from PAS......as long as there are no silly rules as those in Kelantan then I'm fine with that and I wish the dude all the best in his future undertakings...else I'll kick the bugger back to the green moon or from which ever planet he came from.....
A quote to those who didn't vote: " Ignorance is Not Always Bliss" - Wake up!!!

No comments: