Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Campus Guy vs Working Mule.......

As I was browsing through my pictures collection, I caught hold of something to blog about.....I shall do a comparison between life in campus and life as a working mule.......


Campus Guy: I had the luxury to sleep till 4pm everyday.....classes?? What classes???
Working Mule: I have to drag my ass off the bed every 8.10am in the morning...



* My classroom for 3 years...........


Campus Guy: I arranged my own schedule.....Wednesday, Thursday & Friday no class also no problem....
Working Mule: No Kidding!!!!....need not elaborate further........




* New faculty block....


Campus Guy: I was the campus King. Students don't like me? I FTNF. Tutors don't like me? I FTNF. Lecturers don't like me? I FTNF
Working Mule: Clients don't like me? I KFFF.

By the way, (FTNF - F*ck Them Not Free aka Tiu Hui Tou Mg Tark Han) (KFFF - Kena F*ck For Free)




* Even KuanLee told me the other day that I am a totally different guy from what I used to be back in Uni.......


Campus Guy: I have tonnes of friends...Malaysians, Indonesian, Iranians, Barbarians...you name it.....
Working Mule: Besides my colleagues, I have only 4 friends....hahahaha.....Benny, Adelene, SY and CK....




* Students cannot escape classes with this installed.......


Campus Guy: I could do what I like....being drunk and throw all ketchup bottles from my unit ( I was staying on the 9th floor by the way....hahaha)
Working Mule: I must do what others like.........getting drunk is not even in the list...




* New faculty looks like Prison Break's cells.......being here must be mentally torturing.....


Campus Guy: 12 hours of happiness, 12 hours of sleep.
Working Mule: 9 hours of madness, 7 hours of restlessness, 8 hours of sleep.




* At least Uncle Selamat has the guts to do what he desires.........
.
.
.
Finally.........
.
.
Life span...............
Campus Guy: 3 years ago - EXPIRED
Working Mule: 2 down, 30 to gooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 comments:

ym said...

eh wayne... what a nice name... Working Mule...

but u are more like a Working botak full of tatoo Donkey...

oh man... we miss those uni time don't we... :P

FTNF! hahahahah

BOGUS said...

hahaha dude....aiya...i see u good u see me good la....

yea uni life beats the working life anytime dude...

lilo said...

but i prefer working life now wei... got money at least, haha, and jolly katak :D

BOGUS said...

well of course cash is the ONLY motivation to work lilo....at least u get to fly around...hehehehe