Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yet Another Boring Weekend.........

After the cancellation of the Thai trip, I was left with an addition 2 unplanned days in extra. Couldn't go back Ipoh as I just went back last weekend...Can't head to the beach as you can't predict what you're gonna get from those monkeys causing the havoc lately.....so to be really safe....I just proceed to chill out at home this weekend.....watching EPL, DVDs, do a lil bit of reading......

LeeChuan aka Blackie, being the newly crowned cheapjing begged me to show him the EPL Live matches on astro via SKYPE.....



* ALl you need to do is to place your webcam/laptop near to the television.....




* A very nice trick to learn if you have a friend as cheap as mine......




* Went for a tennis session with cousins and uncle in the evening.......



* Its extremely warm when you have hair like mine......I need my hair back!!!



* Luckily they called me out...else I'll rot at home....haih...sien......thanks bros...



* BAMMMM........alright...back to the moody monday sickness....DAMN!!!! I hate Mondays!!!!

No comments: