Monday, June 30, 2008

12 Hours of Agony.......

Had a streanous weekend....... Photo takings, interviewed the MC, met up with the band and most satisfying of all.....family session....Let me elaborate the agonizing hours that I endured....



* How thoughtful of JieFu...borrowing me his ties.....I only have 4....hahaha thank you thank you...




* PW had her own stylist and her own dresser.........




* I've got, me me me and me......I even have to match my own clothes....come on....pay more attention to the paymaster please......walauehhhhh.....I've never put on so many ties before in a day for my entire life......




* Since PW needs 30 minutes during intervals to get her hair done for each dresses, I found out a pretty amusing way to kill time.....CAM WHORING!!!!!! I nicely made my own hair for 1 time and it lasted for the entire session.....I'll be damned if I put that on during the photo taking session.....I'll rather die then to put something funny on my head.....




* Bruce Lee.....KA CHAAAA.....





* YEA........pimp daddy ya???




* The magician.......TA DAAA!!!!!!!!!



* Luckily JieJie & JieFu came with a pizza for my lunch.....well, together with my props....hehehe...check out JieJie's blog for more preparation shots, from my props....MWai and MeiMei...hahaha



* My lovely duo.........




* PHOTO TIME........too bad - no camera zone.....but I managed to persuade the owner to use my phone instead of the SLR to snap the outputs from the computer......kns else will have to wait till August to enjoy the fruits of my labour....




* Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all.....MIRROR: YOU ARE!!!! ..........yes yes yesssss I knew it.......




* Mind the quality ya.....Samsung may suck at times.....




* oooouuuuuu..............I like this one.......




* Never without the trademark pose...hahaha....that's all for now....better wait for August for more.......need them to photoshop away my pimple....

No comments: