Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day.....

After a long and lengthy meeting last Saturday, I decided to go for a stroll in a nearby mall to release all the frustration pumping in my vein....Shopping is indeed the best medicine - got that from JieJie....check out what I bought myself...


* A brand new tie......NEAT ya.............


* A Pair of Cufflinks.......


* Something to read....Finally......always wanted to read about the Art of War.....hhmmm...feeling better already...the power of CASH$$$$.
.
.
Today being the third Sunday of June.....I would like to wish Papa a Happy Father's Day...just gave Papa a call....asking for my first school fees...hehehe SUPRISE!!!!..haih...no choice....not earning enough to support my own fees yet...moreover, need to spend for the wedding.
.
Papa used to be extremely strict when I was young....he made me ate the essay I wrote about our trip to Langkawi many many years ago (he said the composition was beyond acceptable)....he will lock the gate when I'm not home after 7pm.....he will spank me if I dare to switch on the television on a school night....he will switch off the lights in the dining room if I can't finish my dinner on time.....he will give me the cane if I didn't clean my own plate after meal and worst of all......I will have to read to him almost everynight and make sure I know all the words he asks...else...KENA LAGI.....I still remember he whipped me so hard once I got no.9 in class for a semester exam in my primary school..the next semester I got no.2....Even if I gave my very best...for Papa, it was never enough.......
.
Despite all the harsh ways to prepare me for the future (JieJie and KitKit never get as much whipping as I did...hahaha I was the CHOSEN ONE) Papa taught me about sharemarket at a very raw age.....I started to follow Papa to the stock exchange even before entering the primary school, he taught me about economics, he taught me about politics, he taught me how to paint, he taught me how to fix and ride a bike, he taught me how to fish, he taught me how to cook, he taught me how to be a man and a lot more.....he gave me all the tips to grow up to be a better person........when I need advice or an opinion, I'll give this old man a call.....Till today, he is still teaching me about life.......My Papa, my mentor, my friend......




* My old man, My Superman.........


* Happy Father's Day to you Papa....see you at month end.........

3 comments:

RKS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RKS said...

wah...so nice of you, buying so many things 4 your old man!

me n my bros. bought a Ducati 1098s 4 my dad...model only ma... :P

BOGUS said...

hahaha u got it all wrong la...all those stuff are mine....buy nothing for my dad....hahaha