Monday, June 02, 2008

My 25th BirdDay.....

At last my silver jubilee....hehehe quarter of a century young.....As usual...my bird-day cake came all the way from Ipoh.......



* Choc fudge ar.....too bad I don't fancy cakes....love the meaning though



* This year Papa cut cost...no more new TV...he's gonna clean my DVD player instead...hahaha he can run but he can't hide..........he's paying for the Avillion trip next month.....KENA!!!!!




* I wish for my first pot of GOLD....(kns few years also same wish......must be consistent)




* Classic pose........




* The gang from Ipoh.....walauehhh KitKit is posing with my ManU football.......


I've never work on my bday before...but this year, I'm giving it a shot......why?? I met 2 dudes last Friday...both earning more than 120k per annum....and they're hardly 3 years older than me....When they asked me bout my salary, wahhh wanna tell them also damn phaiseh.....1 of them was even wearing a Tag just like mine...but the one on his arm is 10k more expensive than mine.....wahhh makes mine look like a casio...hahaha....WORK WORK WORK....DIG DIG DIG........WAY WAY WAY behind par.......




* Dinner on my bday....PW said better eat out today........





* When I saw the price tag, I just order a BUN......can't afford la.....





* Hahaha Kidding...I am cheap but not that CHEAP....Tom Yum Soup.....not too bad.....just like maggi...





* Victoria Steak - Well done.......totally overated......





* PW's dish....wahhhh she didn't even bother about the price.......LOBSTER also order.....must be very rich.....should be freaking rich.....CONFIRM RICH!!!!





* Rich Lady.................





* Poor guy aka cheap guy............




* Since PW is so rich, I made her pay for the bill....hahahaha 158.25 wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for 2.....LUCKILY not my credit card........HAPPY BIRDDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

eh baru 25 ke?
hehhhee

BOGUS said...

hahaha ye la.....takkan la tua sangat...hahahaha