Sunday, June 08, 2008

Bowling & Bak Chang......

It has been a while since my last post, looking to the fact that I updated 2 to 3 times in a week for the past few weeks. Busy digesting the decisions made by certain blockheaded parties.....now will have to cycle to work......RM625 is not going to do any good.....back to the intended story....

Cousin Sim messaged me this morning, wanted to borrow my bowling glove....searched around the storeroom and atlast, FOUND IT....the long lost glory.....It has been a while since I last bowled, personal best? slightly above 200.....last tournament? hhmmmm.....6 - 7 years ago....hahaha current score?? Can't even hit 50......




* Even my shoes started to rot..........




* My balls....BIG and HARD........SOLID...




* The one I was searching for.....ishhh....hiding from me all the while.....




* TA DAAAAAA........seasoned enough??....actually it was clouded with dust la......


Ohhh yes before I forget.....today is ZongZi aka BakChang aka ChungJit......as far as the history is concerned, all I knew is that someone noble jumped into a river killing himself (I think due to depression) then the others throw packets of rice into the river to prevent fish from eating his body......aiya wanna know more read wikipedia la...don't ask me...


* Nahh.....this is a 'CHANG' aka 'CHUNG'........hehehe actually when my aunty gave me these only I knew today is the day....else how to remember?? I only remember PAY DAY!!!! hahaha.....enjoy your week peps......MoanDay IS BACK....DAMN!!!!!!!!

No comments: