Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Drastic Change in Lifestyle.....

Nehhh...I'm not babbling about the hike of petrol.....pointless....or the stupidity of the government that irks me on a daily basis....I do believe in the saying that life changes every 2 years.....

I got a letter earlier today which is going to change my lifestyle for the coming 2 years.......I'm going to be very very and I mean very busy these 2 years....



* I could sense good news..........




* Hmmm...its getting better....worth the 20 minutes drive........




* YEAAA......I'm in.....again...hahahaha......going back to school....CONFIRMED!!!!........




* Ohhhhh wait a minute.........crap......gonna pay before next week......damn!!!!




* hhhmmmm................


Have to postpone the renovation I planned for a studyroom at home.....Cut down the budget for my wedding.....Change honeymood venue to Langkawi......No more aircon in the hall......alamak...still need to renew the car's insurance next month.....can't take it anymore......

Hopefully all the hassle I will be going through will be fruitful after all....better call my banker for sponsorship before I declare bankrupt.......

4 comments:

engseen said...

Wat the heck?? you are going back to school? what is in your head..

You told me you made the wrong choice of getting married to PW..are you making the right choice now or you are just playing some prank with MMU, giving hope to them that they are making more money? Just because MMU cheated on your tution fees...now u wanna play prank on them? come on, what is over is over...

Lets go for a beer one day..lets go

BOGUS said...

hahaha cibai....no choice la....its for real la dude....I need cash ar...so for a long term investment i really need to get this done....hehehe and its my part of my old man's long forgotten dream ma....just another milestone dude.....

beer? anyday also can la...not only 1 day....hahaha shhhhh and the married part keep it to urself la.....she's gonna kill me real soon after reading ur comment....hahahaha

sitynuress said...

ahahha at least you can go get bankers for sponsorship muahahahah :P

BOGUS said...

hahaha kak sity...that banker only first few payments la...i'll hv to pay those subsequent fees by myself...banker also not THAT generous la....wait and see la..hahahaha