Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Productive Weekend....

I got up to a beautiful sanguine Saturday.....since a non-working Saturday is getting rare of late, I need to utilize every single day-off during the weekends....PW and I went all out in search of the best deal for the wedding invitations......found one in Penang island...design not too bad and the price acceptable for my standard of cheapness....



* Hey JieJie, the one in the middle okay bor? RM1.80 each.......second opinion?




* After checking out several printing vendors, we ended up at Queensbay mall......had a quick bite at Sushi King....lunch not filling enough.......



* Saw Ah Eng at the flag day launching in the mall...by the way, the fella is 30 minutes late...I was waiting and waiting and waiting....walauehhhh poor time management....I am not a fanatic fan of the st. John's.....just that I've got too much time to burn that day....so just wait lo....hahaha.....lame enough bor?? hahaha


* Got the tickets to watch Doomsday......since I planned to spend most of the day in the mall so by all means....burn 2 hours in the cinema......the movie was so-so la.....viral infection la....people died la....facing extinction la....same ol dilemma....average la...



* Had my dinner at Mongkok.....ordered item no.36, stir-fried spaghetti...a victim to their marketing gimmick....




* The real thing was nothing near the display in the menu....KNN........




* Got my medical examination done the following morning for the Uni......am I healthy or dying soon?? Moan-Day is back peps......DAMN!!!!!!

4 comments:

aLaN_LZY said...

Eh hey man! Wah ciput, u also so free read my blog meh? wan meh? aiya, not bored lah, my blog nonsense one lah.. haha u see so long i never update also.. :P how are u man? me here ok lah, losing weight.. earning money.. normal lo haha :D wah ur chest x-ray ah? i did mine also, haha doctor say.. "Chest clear!" Hahaha :P

BOGUS said...

haha usual stuff la dude....cant really remember how i bumped into ur blog la...u lost weight man...hahaha

Nicholas Key said...

the golden invitation card looks fabulous! and classy too :)

BOGUS said...

hahaha thanks man...i know i've got taste....hahaha