Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Day Before The Wedding......

After all the preparation at last the big day is here......took 2 days in advance to get myself ready mentally, financially and foremost, physically (will need to consume alot of unwanted beverages).......will elaborate further from the pictures (special thanks to JieFu for being the cameraman throughout all the events)..........



* Buffet line preparation from the caterer......




* Thought of asking KouHai, HaiKun and HaiShue to get the bridal car done but since JieFu and LeeMeng were around then by all means put a lil bit of my personal touch.......



* I was chasing flies until around 9pm.....most of them showed up at once.....HaiCheong and Vicky were there earliest.......


* Who's next????



* Not an easy task to ask all of them to get in line for a picture......crowd management is crucial.....




* One, Two, Three......SNAP!!!




* The chicks and I....See no touch, Touch no see, See and touch, I MATI~~~




* My buddies and I......beer, beer, beer and more beer........try to keep ourself sober for the task tomorrow morning.....




* Sleep early, wake up early......more to come on the ceremony the next morning.........

2 comments:

Christina Kim said...

Hey, CONGRATS!~
Looking fwd to your pics...hehehe :D

BOGUS said...

thanks...hahaha