Thursday, October 30, 2008

Airline Meals.......

Due to my extremely burdening schedule, my blog has been neglected of late.....loads and loads of assignments to complete, final exam next weekend while busy juggling all those with my daily work in the office.



On my last encounter with Air Asia I decided to try out their snack...partly because I was starving....comparing it with the MAS where beer and wine come for free, Air Asia being the cheaper flight (my liking) decided to charge those on board for even a drop of water........






* From the display, it looks appetizing..........wahhhh satays included.......can't wait.......





* Mystery solved........another trick from the marketing chapter.......where did all the anchovies come from???



I don't mind being treated like a retard this time around but having heard the late news last night, the EPF is denying the allegation of wrongfully abusing the fund....I hope they're not lying with their eyes wide open.......knn punya agency........jangan tipu sama gua.......



* Never lie to the bald mobster.............now you may kiss my ring~~ TGIF peps...

No comments: