Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Keep Walking.........

This post is a favour to a friend whom I forgot to invite to the wedding......hehehe....my bad my bad.......luckily I found something on Johnnie Walker.....

I was asked to blog about my buddies and the drink...hhmmm....not easy....(Pictures taken at least 3-4 years ago) Luckily I found something related to JW.....



* When you're down and unwell..........




* or planning for something really crazy.....you'll be glad to have a bunch of monkeys sharing the exact interest.......




* Nothing is better than catching up and having a drink together with your buddies.... (when we were young, a bottle of this was like buying a bar of pure GOLD......) not cheap not cheap....




* and we had it for dinner...........not poor, not poor at all.....




* http://www.blackcircuit.com.my/ <- check out for latest promotions and events.......
.
.
.
Dear M.K.,
Did I post it correctly???

4 comments:

Mich K. said...

Bravo! I'm so proud of you! Thanks Buddy! When I have free bottle or perhaps when I strike a lottery, I'll belanja you Johnnie Walker! Keep Walking!

BOGUS said...

hahaha free bottle would be good....lottery maybe abit slim....hahahaha cheers...

Mich K. said...

don't say cheers..say Keep Walking! :)

Anonymous said...

walau...kenot la...if pakai that term ppl will think i crazy.....hahahaha