Thursday, October 16, 2008

Surviving Bali.....~ Part2

'Babi Guling Ibu Oka'.....PW said another MUST eat dish during the trip....Even the angmo battled the crazy heat just to have a taste of this balinese delicacy.......I have no freaking idea why was I told to line up for more than an hour for this plate of 'Siew Yuk Fan'.....not a big fan of pork neither......to be franked, it was like eating a hell lot of chilies and shit.....YUKS!!!!! Those who love it either have zero tastebud or really in love with SHIT!!!...and YES that bad, that HOT. Guys will experience menstruation shitting the next day.....





* Guling my ass la guling.....eat chicken rice better......KNS.....


* Yet another temple.....





* and another!!!!.....then I asked my chauffeur, "How come so many temples?"....and he duly replied, "Ohhhh Bali is the island of a THOUSAND TEMPLES"....... KNNCCB how come no one tell me this before???? walauehhhhhh I go shaolin better la.........




* Shouldn't have come here bald.......check out those dead dudes behind me......also BALD....




* Tanah Lot........another sunset destination.......and also another temple....




* These people must be really crazy about sunset....thousands flocked the sea just for a glimpse of yet another sunset.....hehehe including me.....




* Ahhhhhh this is edible......recommended...at least PW got one correct.....'DirtyDuck'.....actually deep fried...due to the origin of the restaurant, a genius decided to name it in such a way.....nyum nyum......




* When you order BBQ pork rib, they'll serve you with a foot long of pork rib.....pigs really do come cheap in Bali hor??




* After checking out temple of by sea, temple on a mountain, temple by the roadside and temple by the lake,.....I present to you.....Temple in a cave......'Goa Gajah'....the cave is smaller than my bedroom...can you believe it?? hahahaha ridiculous....


* Another temple....can't even remember the name......they come in bulks.....hahahaha




* This lunch was good....chill weather...just like Cameron Highlands.....lunch by the volcano....still active yo......




* The chauffeur drove an hour to bring me to a paddy plantation....hahaha all I need to do is to drive north for 10 minutes from home to check those out.....those westerners have never seen paddy before....they took pictures and treated it as the 8th wonders of the world.....hahaha SHAN PA ANG MO......




* My driver........too bad muzeum TUTUP........I love muzeums.......huhuhu....




* The most sought souvenir in Bali.....NOT the dolphins la......




* Nahhhh this one.....hand made dildos........hahahaha No idea how they came out with such an idea.....Did I buy any of those????




* Neah.........PW said giraffes are another MUST buy item.... PW: "Everyone comes to Bali will buy these giraffes"..... Me: "SURE BOR???"......PW: "Sure la....internet said so"......I ended up buying 3 useless piece of craft which serve no purpose whatsoever and placed it in the living room.....did I mention, I didn't even see a single soul with giraffes on my way back??? hahaha Kena Tipu Liao.......Bali sucked big time...don't waste your money....go China better....no kidding.....

2 comments:

Michael Seou said...

Planned to go, but no thanks..and thanks for the surviving guide..u saved me, janggut

BOGUS said...

hahahaha then u can gv me part of the money u plan to spend there...hahaha as commission dude...