Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Wedding Reception..........

The main event has finally arrived.....the wedding reception in Syuen......right after the tea ceremony, I rushed to the hotel for a final rehearsal or should I say, the ONLY rehearsal.....



* Keeping it simple and cost friendly...........




* Right after the rehearsal, I saw TengHui and Karlson already at the reception.......both were shocked to see me in casual.....Oi Wedding Cancel ar????? hahaha actually I forgot to bring my shoes and shirt over to the hotel......JieJie took the effort to rush home and get it for me....appreciate that....




* Carl and gang were reluctant to release their angpao seeing me in such attire.....they requested for a confirmation that the wedding is still on before handing their cash to me......better safe than sorry......hahahaha




* The ballroom....BEFORE




* and AFTER.......




* The Gans came all the way from the south......thanks for coming.




* Registration......wahhh crowded.....sorry for I had to lock the ballroom before the arrival of the floor plan......luckily they made it right on time




* KitKit and I......Black and White........observe my brown shoes.....




* HaiNick said it doesn't suit my coat.....therefore he asked those wearing white to meet me at the lobby and try out something white........hehehe thanks to KennyGoh for the shoes.....




* The grand entrance.....all crews and cameraman are my buddies...all FOC....hehehe...thanks guys......




* The march......luckily MWai didn't freak out..........




* The ballroom worth paying for........not too bad not too bad......




* I didn't even get the chance to eat and change..........




* Busy running the show.....everyone awaiting for my cue......it will be embarassing if I can't even manage my own wedding......luckily the HengTais reserved something for me to chew after the dinner.......else pengsan liao...




* 2nd showdown............




* KNN cake also taller than me...........should've ask them to lower the table and place the cake on the floor.......blocked all my view.....




* Luckily can POP.......else sia sui....hahahahaha......talent needed yo.....




* YUMMMMMM SINGGGGGGGG..............MWai and MeiMei facing the wrong side of the crowd.....




* PW and I were ask to kiss as the crowd creates chiming sound with their glasses and spoons.......take a look at MeiMei behind us.....




* She stood there staring throughout the entire session......hahahaha....stunned and speechless......




* Next up......a song for my bride........




* If out of tune then sorry la....long time no jam.....hahaha.....my bad my bad.....




* And then, the band leader requested for the HengTais to be on the stage...........Hai Shue and HaiKun leading the pack......thanks to HaiShue for leading all the guys...hahaha see Shue....got la....




* They kept coming......




* and coming........




* Until........around 40 of them were on stage......few more remainded below to record the event.........hahahaha




* Si Nei..........Tor Mor Wan Hing Tiek Mou Kong..............




* KNS I wasn't expecting this.....can't even play the correct note......hahahaha.....




* When the band requested us to sing a chinese hit, luckily 1 of us know the song....else damn sia sui...what do you expect from a bunch of bananas? Pisang Gorengssssssss la.....




* A toast........HaiNick said good thing comes in two!!!! Luckily Papa downed one for me....ngek ngek ngek




* Table per table...walauehhhhhhh Liquor-God also tapau la.......




* I have to make a confession......the Remy Martin that I drank that night.........it was TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha GOTCHA!!!!!! sei mei.....hahahahaha




* Time for group photo...........it's a bird? it's a plane? no it's.......nothing there la....tiuu....hahaha




* Guess who puked that night??? hahahaha TWICE!!!!! hahahaha......




* From 12 to 5.....ShuffleKing and gf MIA.........thanks for coming guys.....OKUI JIAK SAI LA!!!!




* Saying goodbye to the guests............luckily Haziq didn't faint during the delay.........too much photos to upload.....I'll burn the video and pictures....will distribute it in due time...




* KNS the gang took group photo without me......hahahaha thanks for all the help guys.....I am now the president of LouChan Society.....who wanna be next????




* Hehehe Papa and I will have a long chat.....food okay?? environment okay?? crowd good??................the bill who wanna pay ar??? hehehe Sharing in caring......Let's talk this over......ngek ngek ngek...

2 comments:

crashdude said...

Dude.. the best wedding ever!! -cd

BOGUS said...

thanks man....thanks again for coming yo....