Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Gathering with My Buddies.....

I was in KL last Sunday for a dinner......fetched FeiHai from Penang and off we went for the very first gathering since my wedding.......thanks for the free dimsum that morning.....hehehe




* HaiKun, the new Project Manager....everyone seems to be advancing.....which is a good thing though....all the best with controlling your blood pressure bro.....hope you could last longer than me in that hot seat......




* We had our lunch at DucKing........Thanks to KouHai and HaiShue, lunch started LATE......




* The trademark bean curd.......




* Deep fried Kai Lan.......




* The recommended dish - JJ Kai aka Dicky Chicks.......




* Of course the main course.....the infamous Peking Duck.....




* The meat of the duck was then stir-fried with longevity noodles.......



* These 2 culprits caused me my shopping plan......hahaha thanks for helping me to save cash dudes.....

* Actually we were there to attend a wedding reception.........congrats to the newly-wed......HaiNick lost weight didn't he? hehehe....

* 2 FeiHais won the lottery that day....2nd round on them.......a disastrous outing......will elaborate further in my next post......happy working peps....

No comments: