Monday, November 03, 2008

Family Gathering - KL......

JieJie and I planned for another gathering last weekend in KL. It has been a month since we met. Being a filial son, I drove Papa&Mama to KL to meet with their grandkids on my study week (haih...so freaking old still got study week...WTF!....) Actually I just wanted some time off from work and exams.....hehehe...



* Upon reaching, makan straight away....everyone was hungry......




* Quality time with the family.........worth every penny........




* Time to have a hot bath and relax.....aahhhhhh~~~~




* Walau walauuuuuu too HOT!!!!!! jialat jialat....masak liao masak liao......



* You could watch EPL right from the bathroom.......syok!! ManU won the match while I was busy scrubbing my b*lls in the hot tub.....




* The purpose of this trip is as said earlier.....to spend quality time together......



* Let Papa spend time with his grandkids......




* and Mama with hers......Happy working week peps.....exam coming in 6 days.....haih~~

2 comments:

lilo said...

hey that's crowne plaza!! etihad crews stay there!!

BOGUS said...

is it? wahhh next time got hot chicks can intro to me liao...yea yeaaaaa...hahahahaa