Thursday, November 06, 2008

On My Way Home......

On a regular Thurday, I packed my stuff into the car and was on my way back home.........the usual radio station accompany me during this 20 minutes drive.........spent most of the day in the office instead of running around like a mad man.........as I was driving....all of a sudden I realised the cars in front are hitting their brakes........I was like.....WHAT!!!!!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You guys in KL won't have this in the Federal Highway or the LDP.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You guys in Singapore won't have this as well...cause most of the time you're in the MRT......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ada Lembu Lintas Jalan!!!!!!!







* Hahaha....check out the coconut trees.....what a sight......TGIF peps......

2 comments:

ym said...

hahaha bravo bravo.. ur heng tai crossing the road

BOGUS said...

hahaha...u should applaud my ability to take out my phone and snap picture of the moo moo la...hahahaha