Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ikea's Chair......

When going gets tough, the tough get going.......been busy with revision the whole freaking week....at last, done with exam......the only accounting backgound that I have is Maybank ACCOUNT......that's how close it could get....I wonder how accountants cope with their work.....YUKZ.......


* Bought a DIY chair from IKEA last week...........


* How come a racist monkey whose dad was an immigrant gets a hero's welcome?? Funny Funny world....the unsolved puzzle of our beloved bolehland......

* Ahhh........Job done......Chinese New Year is coming real soon....I need to grow some money and hair at the same time......ppl will try to touch my head during gathering if I remain bald.....how unhygenic.....



* I gave Papa the new chair......I called it 'Long Term Investment'....hehehe....I am currently available for any activities throughout this coming week......call me? Anyone???

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

ahhaha i have that chair in my home too!!
ahhaha bought it for hubby :P

BOGUS said...

hahaha kak sity, budak2 kat rumah baik? hahaha now can use plural liao......yea...the chair seems to be a good buy...