Thursday, November 13, 2008

Skol is Lying.......

It was Tuesday, 10% rebate for all purchase in Carrefour with your Maybank credit card.....being the CheapJing, I will be damned if I were to shop there on the other 6 days of the week....10% yo......it puts the UOB one card to shame....hehehe.....

As I was pushing the trolley about, something caught my attention......hhmmmmmm SKOL.....



* Take a closer look at their statement......




* Wahhh the only 9% alcohol strong beer?? haih...lesson to learn.....DON'T EVER LIE TO A DRINKER......(I meant ex-drinker)......





* KNS what do you call those beers I have in my fridge??? I reckon what Skol is trying to project is that they have the only 9% alcohol beer around....there are 8% or 10% or be it 11% but there is only ONE brand giving you 9%.....am I right?





* Next time please don't lie......I hate liars = I hate our home minister.......okay to be fair, he's not a liar, just plain dumb.....TGIF peps.......

No comments: