Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009......

Same ol' routine every year......an enjoyable one don't get me wrong.... As usual, a visit to Grandma's place in Balik Pulau.......cards, lion dance, chats and alot of junk food.......



* I'll buy one when I'm really rich.......




* Family photo.....am I the tallest or they're just plain short???




* Got up the next day and had my lunch with the Leongs aka the in-laws.......




* Waited for the Lims to arrive in Ipoh on the 3rd day for our own dinner + Lou Sang.......




* Mr. Lau joined us this year.....a day before he returns to Melbourne.......




* AngPao for my beloved nephew...........



* AngPao for my beloved niece.......



* AngPao for my best buddy......kns so old liao still want my angpao.....hahahaha



* Candid shot before we call it a night......
.
.
.
.
.Latest Note: I hope and I pray it will be dissolved........Mutinies are caused by stupid people trying to take the lead by force........Hopefully the decision could be a fair one......MARILAH MENGUNDI SEKALI LAGI!!!!!

2 comments:

ym said...

uncle wayne.. why no angpow for me?

BOGUS said...

hehehehe ohhhhhh terlupa pulak....tahun depan try awal sikit ya....hahahaha