Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Had a Bike..........

As stated in the title......I got my bike 6 months ago after the losing to the bike craze fever.........Together with Uncle Carl.....We ran out of petrol at the federal road.........took shelther at McD during a down pour......Uncle Carl's bike broke down during our tour..........Got sunburn.......and ALAST.......I SOLD MY BIKE......

Well the main reason for selling is that I'm in need of cash....I love the bike very much don't get me wrong...just that I need to give up a toy in order to play with another. Budget constraint.



* Riding posture....very prone to backache no kidding....




* The screamer is back....MAKE WAY!!!!!!!!




* Uncle Carl is selling his bike too.....we have the same passion for the same toy at the same time......




* Made around 25% gross profit from the sale.....LUCKILY.....




* The day I gave up these............




* For this............Back to work tomorrow.....have a great week ahead.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhh wayne is playingg golf!?? really?? hmm.. ok la after all this years since school u have been playing hockey.. (Berapa kali play keeper for MMU? :P)

Now up 1 level --> golf?
yeahh...thats the wayyne man.. ok la at least tak payah jadi goalkeeper+defender lagi.. hahaha

cheers
Harris

BOGUS said...

hahahaha wahhh aku pon tak leh ingat....been playing hockey since 11 year old......now too old to be the Great Wall of China....kena main old man's toy dah....

Main ngan mlk campus, maksum etc....tak ingat dah kot...u pon ape kurangnye...sampai kepala pon retak...hahaha aku ingat lagi kat UIA....same je golf ngan hockey...smaller club, smaller balls....hahahaha