Sunday, February 22, 2009

Working Late.....

Have you been in a club doing everything but clubbing??? Let me share a lil bit about my worst experience in a club last Friday...........

10pm - Ordered a glass of beer & wait....
11pm - Ordered another glass of beer & wait...
12am - Ordered a jug of beer & wait
1am - Ordered 2 shots of vodka & wait....

Please do take note that I had been laying my sorry arse on the very same chair without going anywhere throughout the entire night.....

1:30am - The bastard arrived......went into his office...left around 3am.....




* An empty club at 10..........




* The early crowd.....best view are from the top.......saw so much cleavage that night my eyes sore the next day...hahahaha




* By the time I reached home, it was 3:35am.....and YES, I was actually working that night....and the worst part of the story is......I need to get up for another meeting at 8am the next day........happy working people.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks familiar. Were you at Slippery Senorita?

BOGUS said...

hell yeah...bijak bijak....kaki club la u...hehehehe