Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'll Be Going Home Soon.......

I've always wanted to comment about the political struggle back at my home state but.....my balls are not big enough to deal with the ISA (Ikut Suka Aku).......when the ruling party is accused of any misconduct, the authority will normally say something like "Let us investigate, we will ensure we get to the root (normally they don't), etc etc.......so when the opposition did something wrong, the way of dealing with it would be.......arrest them first, trial later.....get the picture?

Still don't get it? Okay one more example.....when others held street protest, it normally follows with water canon & tear gas......those ministers appearing on TV (especially TV1,TV2 & TV3) would condemn the act as though someone killed their entire family.......when a youth movement of a particular party protests in public.....the remarks we would normally hear from those TV channels are......"The people are not happy" or "MUST apologize" or "Don't spark our anger"......hehehehe Now I believe you get what I'm trying to say......

To avoid being as low as most of them, I decided to ignore all the drama and silently protest via my big fat 'X' in the election....I've more important things to do in life.......



* Saw an accident on the way back........poor fella.....


Lastly, I would like to say goodbye to my beloved colleague.....after almost 3 years, I won't be seeing her once a month anymore......Best of luck in your future undertakings........



* All the best Shirley......till we meet again.......

2 comments:

lilo said...

going home?

BOGUS said...

yea...balik Ipoh...hahahaha...by car obviously...no need to fly like u keh....hahahaha