Sunday, February 01, 2009

Pre-CNY Dinner......

I was about to blog about my CNY but erg......I don't have much materials at the moment....and further more.....This CNY could be listed as the worst that I've had for years...no kidding no kidding.....

Well they say the economy is moving to a gloomier road ahead......retrenchment here and there....salary cut....shut down this, shut down that......I too was a victim of expenditure deficit at this crucial moment....I drained my bank account even before the first day of CNY.....this CNY is not a festive season....it is just a long holiday......



* We had our closure dinner right before the long break.......



* 3 stooges......take a look around......



* The only table of the day.....imagine that..........




* Can pose then fast fast pose.....next year dunno still got chance bor....hahahaha




* Fatt ar FATTTT......bull come bull come......bear go hibernate....DON'T WAKE UP!!!!!




* Simple food for a simple guy.....no shark fin, no abalone.....cut cut cut.....




* A tough year ahead......sien liao.......Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!!!

No comments: