Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Her Haircut.......

Women are so fussy........from long to short, from straight to curly....and then back to long......add a lil bit of curve, colour yadda yadda yadda yadda......never ending hair style.....for me, the definition of a decent hair style is just as simple as WITH or WITHOUT.....see~ no complication whatsoever.....

I had to accompany PW for her hair cut last weekend.......reason to the decision??? Ask her..........



* She just got her hair done before the CNY....alamak......byebye $$$




* ByeBye hair........




* They were over-doing it.....no kidding...all I had for my hair cut was an indian barber with a pair of oily hands.......




* TA DA.............




* Damn I love being bald.......smooth~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.

Pls be more patient while she turns to a prettier wife hor...

Do let her know some fringe will looks good too. (cover the high forehead)..mua ha ha

Anonymous said...

Hey PW, Nice Cut !

BOGUS said...

hahaha thanks gals.....she'll read the comments don't worry...my hair cut also nice ma....hahaha