Sunday, April 05, 2009

Ching Ming.........

ChingMing is the chinese version of all souls' day.....we pay our respect to our ancestors on this very day.....this year, I decided to stay in Penang again instead of going back to Ipoh......I'll pay my respect to my beloved paternal grandpa on my next trip home....better late than never.....



* The early go-ers.......




* Everyone was hyped over the fake-marlboro Cousin Eu bought.....seriously no 'copyright' reserved.....




* One of them even tried to entertain the dead by smoking throught his nose.....unbelievable....




* Another prayer at Grandma's home.......Since one of the cousins planned for a simple get-together dinner, JieJie decided to tag along.......




* JieJie just couldn't slow down at 8 months pregnant.....she'll be going to Singapore the following week......




* Another moment of bliss with my lovely nephew..........




* Can you spot the dining at the left hand corner???




* Great view.........great crowd.........great time.........



* When I was young, I remember dinner time with the family has always been a must.....you can skip breakfast, lunch or tea....but dinner....better think twice.........




* Back to work tomorrow........busy busy week ahead....sien sien siennnnnnn.......

No comments: