Sunday, April 26, 2009

Live to Work or Work to Live???

I was travelling quite abit last week....full of appointments.....As I reached KL an hour too early for my appointment, I ordered breakfast to chew while enjoying the mad rush hour view in the central (this is one reason why I left KL).....jam here jam there...rush here rush there.....



* The breakfast cost RM20.....WTF...this is the 2nd reason why I left........


Met with my old colleagues from CSC for lunch.....Wilson came all the way just for the lunch......appreciate it....Emmy and gang is doing good too.....Suprisingly I met S.Hann there.....an eventful noon I should say......




* Since I'm on a very tight schedule, I decided to meet up with HaiNick for brunch the next day (he has the most flexible work schedule known to man.....not forgetting his fat pay cheque....how much? He drives a new 5-series at 26.....go figure)




* Being too long in the 'Kampung', I entertained myself with the touch screen directory in the mall.....I gave up all the high-end malls in KL and exchanged it with the AhBeng-packed malls in Penang.....nvm give and take......hahaha




* With all these food on the table....I was lucky HaiNick paid.......RM100 also not enough for 2....walauehhh....my lunch money for 2 weeks already....thank you thank you....




* Some people get to fly here and there......but most of the time, I get to drive from dusk....




* Till dawn..............Kena speed trap pulak...haih worked for nothing........luckily I had some smallchange....else ngek ngek ngek.....buta~




* Nothing beats my spaghetti and salad on Sunday at home......Happy working people......I'll disclose the gender of my baby on the next post....hehehe start saving my presents ya....

No comments: