Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fatherly Love........

PW is now 4 and 1/2 months pregnant.....Half way through the pregnancy.....hmmm.....Being a first time dad....I did what I could to ensure that everything is in good hands.....even early education...yea as early as this.....

I bought some CDs with classical music from Mozart, Beethoven, Bach etc.....I read it somewhere from the internet...saying that such music would stimulate the bb's mind......I don't buy original stuff too often yo.....



* I hate this kinda music........luckily I'm not the one listening to it.....hahahaha




* Ultrasound picture taken on week 13.........




* This would be from week 16.......by this month end I would be able to confirm the gender......lil missy or junior??? wanna bet on the gender??? come come.........




* Can see the lil fella crossing legs???




* Baby waiving hello.....fingers checked.....1, 2, 3, 4 & 5......good count good count......Boy or Girl??? hehehe

No comments: