Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shopping is NOT a hobby......

Time to cut down on luxury expenses....as I was checking out MSN status out of boredom, I saw HaiKun's message to quit credit cards.....It got me thinking as well.....Don't get me wrong....I don't have any credit card debt.......just that the more you have, the more spendious you'll become due to the offer and discounts.......damn I love shopping.....if only it could be counted as a hobby....

My credit card bills have dropped from an average of 2k a month to only about RM500....well, this is also because I cut down on my social expenses.....no new clothes for myself......I'm not suppose to blog tonight but I've been waiting for the launching of the new Proton Exora since 9:15pm.....alot of people taking their minutes of fame crapping live on air.....show me the car already you farkers..........ahhhhh saw it at last an hour later......stupid program.....1 hour on cock talking while 10 minutes on the car.....



* Crazy banks is so consistent in sending me cards.....knn never apply also can come.....




* SNAP SNAP SNAP~~~~~




* SNAP somemore.......




* Dear Hai Kun.....this is what quiting is all about...after this, you can try the privileges of the Platinum....hahahaha

2 comments:

Allan said...

Yeah right..like real...cutting all the Credit Card...

All the credit card you cut must be expired one...lol...

But nice try!

BOGUS said...

hahaha seriously dude...check it out....all not expired keh....hehehe I am a changed man ma....