Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Durians Durians Durians........

PW: Hey I saw something on my way to work.
Bogus9394: What?
PW: Duriansssssss
Bogus9394: Walauehh.....(I don't fancy them....its like putting a piece of dung in your mouth)
PW: You know what?
Bogus9394: How many you want?
PW: TWO
Bogus9394: Okay..........


The rest was history.....the lovely leather smell in my car.....GONE......replaced with the smell of these so called king of fruits.....walauehhh....



* The exact direction PW gave me earlier....right beside the road....




* Boss you pilih best best punya.......kalau best esok aku mai lagi (obviously lying to him la.....once is bad enough)




* Ishhh.......busuk busuk.......if you think that's bad, try opening them....it's like tearing open a porcupine from the ass.....




* Nahhhh......which monkey came out with the idea by calling it a FRUIT???




* While I sucked on to my bleeding thumb, PW chewed on to her beloved delicacy.....I saw Andrew Zimmern ate cow's cock, chicken testicles, pig's eye etc......he puked while trying to swallow the DURIAN....imagine that....




* And lastly.....I'll be expecting a baby GIRL........so people, the theme colour is PINK.....I repeat...PINK....hehehehe....imagine having your dad exposing your private part to the world even before you're born......I think my daughter will hate me when she learns how to read....hahaha enjoy the long break ahead...I'll be home revising for my exam this Sunday........

4 comments:

Former Rock Chick said...

wah looks like everyone having girls yeah.... my friends.. 6 expecting girls, 2 gave birth to girls, I have a baby girl and now you also expecting girl.. wahhhhhhhhh

Little princesses to rule the world pretty soon :)

BOGUS said...

hahaha.......Amazon warriors coming back liao...hahaha

lilo said...

i don like durian oso! congrats on the little princess soon-to-come :)

BOGUS said...

lucky betul ur future husband...hahahaha thanks thanks