Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Awesome Weekend.......

Weekends are meant for family and leisure.....it is a sin to work on a weekend....hahaha well those are my theories...after slogging for an entire 5 days.....I believe everyone needs a good weekend to recharge for the week ahead.....most of us are slaves to wages anyway.....

I started my weekend with a broad smile.......



* Daddy daddy......I wanna go shopping today.......




* I'm all ready to go.........




* We headed to Queensbay Mall for lunch, window shopping (cost cutting) & groceries......




* We could only dine at places which are stroller friendly.....This time, we were at Dragon-I....food sucked & overpriced....




* Shanghai mini dragon bun......the real version in Shanghai did the damage on my taste bud...this one was even worst......I'm not really a pork lover...




* Stir-fried noodle with beef.....I swear the main ingredient to this dish was SALT or SOY SAUCE...I think they cooked these noodles with sea water.....



* I kid you not...the meat tasted like chocolate........




* JD has been to many dinings....but yet to try any of the food there....he is still fully attached with his milk diet.....




* PW decided to have steak for dinner...but due to the cost cutting measures, the Chef would have to me ME!!!!.......




* Some olive oil and pepper would do the trick.........




* House wine material....I bet KuanLee has grew fond of this brand after those sessions we had back in year 2....when I first started with Carlo Rossi, the price was only about 2/3 the current price......the taste isn't too bad for that kind of price tag.....




* Tada.....with a huge bowl of salad to go with the steak......PERFECTO~~~




* PW said I should cook more often.....I guess she was just plain lazy......let us wait and see how her stomach will react the next day.....hehehehehe...




* As for JD, the usual napping routine.....


* My tired lil champ..............have a good work week ahead people......why can't they have 2 Saturdays in a week???...ish ish ishhhhh......

No comments: