Monday, November 30, 2009

JD's New Hair Cut.......

We were back in Ipoh for the weekend......JD's 2nd injection....time with the Papa & Mama....JieJie couldn't make it as she is currently enjoying her vacation somewhere in China or HongKong....Come to think of it, I can't even afford a trip to Langkawi with my bank account returing echoes for the past weeks.....If my application gets through, I should be earning more soon......yeee harrr....

Alright, back to the kid.......he seems to have more hair on the side and at the back of his head.....therefore, I've decided to take him to a barber and have it sorted out.....



* My curly haired lil boy......




* My botak lil boy...hahahaha FattyLock...for once...My hair is longer than my boy....hahahahaha




* I bought a book with 90% discount tag from a book fair in Ipoh.....I love reading.....hahahaha who am I kidding...I just love having them.....for display maybe.....This book talks about how people indulge in designer's coffee, spending tonnes of cash to sustain their lavish lifestyles....hmmmm sounds good to me.....another bedtime story......Long week ahead....have a great week people.....

No comments: