Thursday, November 12, 2009

JD Meeting The Team.....

I had an outing with my bunch of colleagues not too long ago.....agenda??? Everyone wants a piece of JD.......After the tomyam-less Thai dinner recommended by GohPek, we headed to Autocity for a short gathering......Having Thai food without tomyam was like going to KFC without ordering chicken......all thanks to GohPek's ingenious idea.....



* JD's day out...........




* What's that???




* Crazy photographers............




* Uncle Dean................




* The girls with their food and drinks as usual.......potential Marie France's prospects.....




* Even TK dropped by to watch me demo my accident experience.....




* Overall, it was a great outing..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I was driving back from work yesterday, my phone rang.......
Me: Yeah?
Lady: Hello, can I speak to Jayden Lim Jin Xiang?
Me: erggg.....he can't speak right now.
Lady: Could you tell me the best time to call back?
Me: har....erg....can you call back 2 years later?
Lady: What???
Me: hahahaha.....He is only 2 months old.
Lady: Ohhhh.....I'm calling from Pantai Hospital bla bla bla.........
.
.
.
.
.
Based on my observation, I've concluded JD's daily schedule....
Cute moment: 8am - 10pm
UN-cute moment: 10pm - 8am


* JD and his 'Thinker' pose....trying to figure out how to torture me for the night....crying non stop till midnite, poo-poo in the middle of the night, demanding for a long hour chat (1 sided, I talk he'll listen), etc......




* My champ.......hehehehe Enjoy the coming weekend people........

No comments: