Sunday, November 08, 2009

Random Weekend Post.......

JieJie dropped by last weekend........a get-together in Prai....Since I had a meeting on that day, we only managed to meet up for a short dinner right after....


* Check out TT's size...so chubby.....hehehe


* Simple meal at Bt. Tambun with the family.......



* Since KitKit is not around as the youngest adult, it is my duty to pour drinks......that was the only moment I miss my brother....hahahaha




* Grandma and JD at Balik Pulau..........




* The center of attention for the day.............




* Totally irrelevant from the post...hehehe...I thought getting a pair of flip-flops would eliminate unwanted delay in strapping my sandals......It has been years since I last wore one....



* My faithful sandals.......still in great shape though........Have a great week ahead people.......

No comments: