Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Do You Want in Life???

Fatherhood.....thus far the best time of my life.....It gets me thinking really hard on what do I really want for my kid....What is best for my family?? Short term, Long term, a place for JD to grow with memorable chidhood or the best arrangement......



* Another new daddy.....my old faithful client cum friend...Kenny and his mini family........


I bet most of us don't even have a slight idea on where do we wanna be in 10 years time....what do we really want in life? I've even gave a thought of migration, move to the city or even get a place in a tiny town and end my life as a teacher hahahaha....better still, get a place by the beach...sell burger for a living....

Most of us are just slaves to wages......crashing our mind with deadlines, budget, meetings, selling, planning, drafting, etc for at least 1/3 of our time in a day....spend the next 1/3 in bed and 1/3 of the time confining ourselves in our self-bought prison ranging from a few hundred thousands....it takes at least 2 keys to enter our house...some even guarded and equipped with sophisticated alarm system....doesn't that sound like prison to most of you???




* Ever thought of owing your own ranch or be a farmer for a change? No datelines, no bosses to report to, no collection to worry about etc.......and a bonus to that, you don't have to deal with those clients/colleagues whose IQ are below 40 (I have one below 20 in my list, I kid you not!)




* Or go all out to be a distinguished corporate figure......monkey suit to work everyday...8 out of 10 of the people you come across would be happy enough to see your arse on fire....Retired with memories to talk about on your success stories and die relatively rich, leaving everything to your kids......not to mention, huge percentage don't even make it pass 50....heart attack, cancer, etc....




* At least I know JD is really happy when he smiles......Sometimes I smiled for no apparent reason....or just to acknowledge a lousy joke.....faker..ishhhh....




* With this fella by my side, I know what I need to do to get what I want in life.......PW doesn't mind being a teacher either....hahahaha
"Teacher Teacher can I go to the toilet?"
Bogus9394: SHUT UP AND PEE IN YOUR PANTS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should put more my bb photo to make your blog more people to visit ... hahaha

Regards,
Kenny

BOGUS said...

hahahaha i'll send u there rest by email..hehehe