Tuesday, November 03, 2009

JD vs Needle...JD 1, Needle 0....

Judgement day for JD.....his first injection after the one that he had at birth.....PW and I were on leave to witness his first injection......I saw babies crying madly after the shot......poor lil thing.....uhmp........



* PW attending to JD in the clinic.........I was busy looking around....on dad's duty....




* Walauehh.........luckily not injecting those on me...hehehehe




* JD squeaked at the very first poke.....2 seconds after that, he went back to sleep......I was so so proud of my son........I called Papa, Mama & JieJie to brag about JD's bravery...BUT...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A day later.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


* JD was down with fever.......huhuhu......that was why I was so reluctant to travel earlier.......




* Luckily it lasted only for a day.....my strong little champ.........Have a great week people.....

No comments: