Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010.........

Another yearly custom......as usual...recap of last year's crap.........

@@@@@@@@@2009@@@@@@@@@@


1. Try not to buy any toy this year.... - DONE, sold my beloved toy early this year...still moaning over it....




2. Try not to fail any subject throughout the year.... - Done, so far so good...hehehehe




3. Try not to get PW pregnant this year....Hahahaha this resolution was actually a cover up....let me elaborate, if the resolution were to be having a baby this year, then IF I can't...then ma phaiseh....get the point??? Someone asked me, was it an accident? Well if it is an accident, my boy would then be called Durex Lim instead of Jayden Lim....hahahaha ngam mou???




4. Try to stick around with the current job.... Done - I'm still with the same ol bunch of jokers....hehehe One stucked outside (not very smart) the other pulling the prank....




5. Try to be even more humble??? - No comment....I will not proceed with this resolution anymore....hehehe......cause I AM very humble....hahahahaha





I've been planning for 2010 since 2001......hahahahaha check it out check it out.....


@@@@@@@@@2010@@@@@@@@@@


1. Complete my MBA.....4 more subjects to go.....


2. Get a new bike......vrooommm vroooommmmmmm


3. Strive for better income......$$$$ Ka Ching $$$$ Ka Ching....


4. Family vacation......hopefully no more flu from babi, anjing or kucing.....


5. Tattoo JD's initial on my back.....ngek ngek ngek.....I'm Lovin It....


6. Reinstate my FD.......FD ar FD...come back baby please come back......



Ironically, I'll be having another final exam this coming Monday......haih......life is a peach...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ~~~~!!!!!!
* I'm feeling so old now......more like a 35 year old even though it is still a long long way there........have a great weekend people....see you guys next year....

4 comments:

Nicus said...

Copyright! Copyright!

somemore, you are not HUMBLE ok?

lilo said...

happy new year!!

sitynuress said...

hahah happy new year wei wei!!

BOGUS said...

hahahaha Happy new year gals..hehehehe.....GohPek...so shout elsewhere......