Monday, October 15, 2007

Man vs Food........

It was another regular working Thursday, Gwen invited all of us for a meal in Tao Autocity (We didn't actually force her to do it). The agenda was to celebrate her certification as a consultant. To be frank, it was my first time there....the bill seems to be pretty high for my standard looking to the fact that I'm currently or always seem to be needing. I was talking about cash.



* The entrance......Nice layout ya......what's with that blue shoe?



* Don't get drunk here. You'll never know when are you gonna fall......


Back to the topic of Man vs Food. Nicus (the one in stripes/3rd from the left) wanted to challenge the nature of 'wasabi'. I've never really tried that before but I bet it tasted like dung.....



* The Hero has no idea what he got himself into........



* Green tea ice cream with a hell lot of 'wasabi' in other word 'SHIT'




* All Heroes die young.........




* Get the point???? Don't try this at home.......




* I need to express my gratitude to Gwen for the wonderful meal.......Anything FREE is fine with me.......



* Finally a groupie before leaving............

No comments: