Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Beloved Duo......

One on my left and the other on my right.....My beloved nephew and niece. Ever since KitKit grew up to be a giant, I couldn't even remember those days when we had a baby in the house. Now with the arrival of MengWai and MeiMei, our home is once again filled with cries and laughter.......They are growing up so fast.....MeiMei is learning to walk and the best of all....MengWai started calling me AHKU aka Uncle......huh huh huh...how touching...I waited more than 2 years for that........



* MengWai is beginning to learn how to pose just like I do......




* The only music in the house......MeiMei's Yelling and MengWai's Keyboard Hammering Skill......LOVELY LOVELY......




* Papa teaching his grandchildren to page him whenever they need him.....




* Mama sharing a moment with her grandchildren and their lanterns......




* Always my favourite...........how I wish I live nearer to them instead of 500km apart......


I would rather cancel all the appointments in Ipoh just to spend more time with them. You'll never know what will they be up to..........




* See what I was trying to say?? only 2 and 1/2 years old......acting like a king.....HEAVENLY HEAVENLY.....will be meeting them in 2 days.......YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: